Universal fidelity took money out of my account without my authorization.I called them twice, they refused to credit the money back to my bank account.

The person I talked to yelled at me the whole time, and said that they take money out of accounts quite often without the consumers authorization. I asked him if they were going to put it back into my account, he said "probably not". I ended up calling my bank and they stopped the payment, and we are going to file a fraud claim against Universal Fidelity.

They will not win this one.Thanks

Had an Experience with Universal Fidelity?

Comments

I was trying to get them to send me a bill when I realized that I owed them by having a credit report done.One person I talked to at Universal Fidelity told me they were sending me a bill so that I could pay off my account in full.

A week later when I still did not recieve a bill in I called again and spoke to someone else that said they were having "complications" sending any statements out and that they could take my payment over the phone by me giving them my bank or credit card information. I don't trust doing that especially after reading all the complaints on this company. They said they would close my account but it would still showed it was unpaid on my credit report. I have no idea what they are talking about.

I just refused to pay over the phone, want a bill sent directly to my home, and they won't do that so I guess they don't really want my payment or this company is very fraudgelent.I am confused.